Thursday, April 20, 2006

Shopping

I am a bloke. I am a yob. So you have to know what is about to come!

Why is it that men and women are so different when it comes to shopping? Is is that men are hunters? Is it that men have a list and they must hunt down an item and once found obtain the item (or kill it) and carry it home immediately as there is no more reward left for them - the hunt has been successful?


Why is it that when a women (take my wife for example) says she wants to go "shopping" (and I hear "hunting for a specific item"), I am always disappointed to learn that she meant

shooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!?

Are you the same?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mal, i too feel your pain in this respect.

Also, thanks for the link on your site.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mal said...

Hugo, thanks for the comment. Glad to know I am not alone!!

I love your site - Oz Wine Shows - and linked it from Wine Amateur.

Cheers!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter